Inside Sales Representative
Schiedam, the Netherlands
Are you the Inside Sales Representative who wants to support the countries and markets in development within Legrand Data Center Solutions EMEA? Are you a good communicator, do you know how to clearly identify a request for help and do you have affinity with sales?
At Legrand Data Center Solutions we would like to welcome a new colleague at our location in Schiedam. The Inside Sales Representative will help the other members of the team, colleagues at Legrand, channel partners, customers and prospects to get access to information quickly.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are the contact person for multiple LDCS product lines and sales-oriented questions for both the internal and external customer in EMEA. Such as; resource questions, commercial questions, basic technical questions, new leads (requests for quotes, where to buy) and questions coming in via general e-mail address, webchat and general office phone number
- Keep Salesforce.com (CRM) up to date/accurate: leads, contacts, accounts, entering orders that come in, opportunity development, etc.
- You will assist partners and customers in selecting appropriate products that do not need any involvement from technical pre-sales.
- Monitor and log product evaluations and escalate where necessary.
- Check if product prices/discounts on purchase orders that are coming in are valid.
- On a daily basis, you will be in close contact with customer service and logistics regarding expected shipping dates.
- In some cases, host short and basic online demonstrations of equipment following a pre-defined demonstration script.
- For the set-up of new channel partners, you will help with collecting data/ compliance and certification documents.
- You will prepare compliance documents for orders from sanctioned/embargoed countries.
- All the other administrative work that might come up, considered necessary to support the team and help the team to be successful and efficient.
- Bachelor’s degree and/ or entry level or proven knowledge and experience at a similar level.
- Team player and a strong relationship builder.
- Affinity with IT or affinity with data centers is a big plus.
- Eagerness to learn and understand the LDCS product portfolio.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken) and proficient in Dutch; additional language(s) is/are a plus: French, Arabic, Russian or Turkish.
- Proficient in Office: Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint.
- Being part of a professional team and a stable company.
- Being involved in a fast growing and developing global industry.
- A dynamic job, where you will be working with people from all kind of cultures.
- Your office is located at Schiedam - Vijfsluizen.
- Company phone and laptop.
- Salary is based on knowledge and experience.
- 25 vacation days.
- This is a full-time position
- You will be included in the existing pension plan at ASR. Fully paid by employer.
Send your CV and motivation in English by email to Patricia Voogd, Corporate Recruiter: email@example.com.
Contact Legrand Data Center Solutions. Rob Suijkerbuijk, Senior Expansion Manager. E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSING DATE IS JUNE 30th 2021
Find Out More And Apply Today